Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Great Barrier Heaven


On Saturday we are off to my home, Great Barrier Island for two whole weeks of island bliss! I'm so excited to go and see my family and get to go to the beach, i know it's winter but .... we miss the beach sooo much down here, lakes are just not the same. I love it on the barrier just watching how the waves crash and i love the sound. From our house we can hear the ocean, i think that's the best sound to fall asleep to (rain on the corrugated iron roof might be the next best thing). We're gonna rug up and read books by the open fire, go out in some storms all dressed up in our warmest jackets, eat chocolate and drink tea with Dad! I can hardly wait!
oh and i'm going to take my camera on some island adventures... i'll post some of the best X (I also have to confess that this photo was taken at the height of summer, although... it is still just as beautiful)

No comments:

Post a Comment